Jeffory Lucas is the Founder and Director of 'Get Real' Counselling Services Inc. He holds a graduate Diploma in Addiction Studies and is both a Canadian and an Internationally Certified Addictions Counsellor. Jeff is also a Registered Psychotherapist.
Following a field work placement at a residential treatment centre, Jeff trained with a physician specializing in Addiction Medicine and Concurrent Disorders. Jeff now brings several decades of experience in assessing clients and recommending individualized treatment plans.
Jeff is certified as an Ontario Residential Treatment Assessment Clinician through the Canadian Addiction & Mental Health Association and is also a member of the:
• Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA);
• Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation (CACCF);
• International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC);
• College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (RP).
Jeff’s previous education and career pursuits, experience as a therapeutic foster parent, and his own recovery experience over the past 25 years permit him to draw from a diverse practical knowledge base to better assist you in your recovery, and related issues.
• Registered Psychotherapist. through: the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario.
• Canadian Certified Addiction Counsellor. through: Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation (Canada).
• International Certified Alcohol & Drug Counsellor. through: International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC) (USA).
Request an Appointment